The Best Sims 4 Expansion Packs

This is what most people think of when they hear The Sims

Jaycie Joplin, Contributor

Did you know that in the game The Sims 4 you can do all sorts of things, like becoming a grilled cheese addict, or you can resurrect a sim with a book? I bet you didn’t. Well, if you have the Sims 4 and you are looking to get one of the Expansion Packs, here is a list of the best ones to get.

1. Cottage Living 

This pack adds a lot more to gardening than the base game has for you already. You can grow oversized plants, have farm pets (ex. Llama’s, chickens, and cows) and you can befriend birds and bunnies. This pack also adds a new town, and cross-stitching.

1. High School Years

This is a newer pack, but that doesn’t make it bad. You can get Boba, go thrifting, and hang out with friends at the Carnival. This pack adds more to teenagers and going to high school, you can get detention for skipping class (if you get caught), you can decorate lockers, and the best part is that you get to design your own school and a new really nice world to build in.

1. Get Famous

If you have been working on publishing books, going to space, or making a really big achievement in this game, you don’t really get recognition for it. Well, if you want some recognition, this pack is one of the best to get. You can do a whole bunch of different things to get famous and there is an acting skill and career that you can do, plus a new world with some famous sims.

1. Get Together

In the sims there aren’t that many good social interactions. So this pack adds more to the social scene like clubs (ex.The Avant Guards, The Spin Masters) and if you want, you can make your own. This pack also adds skills like DJing and Dancing.

1. Seasons

So this pack has to be the best one because,  in the name, it adds weather to your game. It adds holidays, rainy, cloudy, snowy, and windy days, and the four seasons. You can also make your own holidays if you’d like to. This pack does add the flower-arranging skill and a new gardening career.

I love the Sims and these packs make it even better. I do have one pack that didn’t make it onto the list but is still a wonderful pack… Cats and Dogs. This pack adds interesting pets, it just didn’t make it onto the list. If you want to get The Sims, you can download it on PC, Xbox, and Playstation.