Featured Student Interview: Jasmine Grundleger

Jasmine Grundleger: 7th Grader at Emporia Middle School

Nolan Heitman, Contributor

The interviewee Jasmine Grundleger has many things in her life that are from different cultures. She has an extensive family in Hawaii, listens to K-pop, and enjoys Asian Cuisine. Jasmine also loves art and reading numerous novels.

Family

Jasmine has a mother and a father as well as two younger sisters. On her mother’s side the family relatives live in Hawaii and are Hawaiian. However, Jasmine’s family hasn’t been back in quite a while. The sisters’ names are Iris and Lila. Iris is in fourth grade and Lila is in fifth. Jasmine’s mother, while she may be small in stature, she is big at helping others. Jasmine’s mom is never afraid to give help to those in need. Jasmine has many pets which are a yorkipoo, a bird, as well as a beta fish.

Hobbies

Jasmine is very artistic and loves to do her hobby; robotics. Last year she was involved with the after school club EMS Tech and Robotics  and came out very successful with a first place in design. Watching movies and TV shows is also in one of Jasmine’s hobbies. Her favorites include My Hero Academia and Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban.

Conclusion

Jasmine has many hobbies and talents but her true gift is compassion and helping others in need. Jasmine is humble and quiet but once you open up to her she will open up to you. I would like to thank Jasmine for the opportunity and privilege to interview and create an article about her.