Reviewing Gravel City Roasters

A picture of Gravel City Roasters and Trox 715 Commercial Street

Lucia Hernandez, Contributor

Finding the perfect coffee shop is hard, But don’t worry I found the perfect place. Have you ever been to Gravel City Roasters? Well, this coffee shop has pleasant customer service, delightful food and drinks, and a cozy atmosphere. I’ve been going here for a couple of years now, and I have no complaints. Gravel City Roasters is an excellent place!

A lot of times ordering can be scary for some people. I’ve had to help my friends order from time to time. But don’t worry, the people who work there will help you out. They’ll give recommendations if you’re not sure what to get. They’re also super friendly and won’t make you feel pressured when ordering. 

The food and drinks there are very flavorful and delightful. The rolls they sell are super savory and you can also order marinara sauce to add flavor. Also, Chad the Bread Man is the person who makes the rolls, so expect them to be delicious when you try them. Now, the drinks are always the best. Whether you have a fruity smoothie or smell the aroma of a mouth-watering coffee, it’ll always taste delicious. 

Walking in you’re met with warm lighting as well as some natural light from the skylight. There are different types of seats for people to sit, going from stools, to chairs, and even a couch. The walls are covered in paintings that are for sale. There is also a meeting room that can be booked for people that need to host a meeting. The vibes that come from Gravel City Roasters are very welcoming and positive. 

You should definitely go to Gravel City Roasters to try a drink or roll. I usually order blended green tea matcha and a pepperoni roll and I’m never disappointed. They also have student discounts so you won’t have to pay the full price. Don’t forget to drop by their neighbor Trox. They sell different kinds of art and art styles that you can get. It’s always nice to browse through their store with a tasty drink in your hand.