Ipads V.S. Chromebooks

Ipads V.S. Chromebooks Credit -Campus suite

Charity Kienast, Reporter

Instead of Chromebooks we should get iPads for school work. Chromebooks make our backpacks harder to carry, because of the extra weight. Chromebooks are also easily broken and can take up a lot of room. Another reason I believe this is, that you can do more hands on things.

The first reason to switch is that Chromebooks make our backpacks harder to carry.  Chromebooks are bigger than iPad mini’s because, they  have the keyboard which makes the Chromebooks weigh more. Another reason is ipads would make our backpacks easier to carry because they are smaller and take up less room. Our charges for our Chromebooks take up a lot of room by their self and that can get annoying because it doesn’t stay in one place, it goes everywhere. Another reason  is that not only will they take up less room they weigh less. Therefore, would make our backpacks weigh less and make them easier to carry.

Chromebooks break easily because you cannot get a protector for the screen and it will break easily. You can get a case to protect an ipad and still be able to use it while it is protected but you cannot with Chromebooks so they will break easier.

Also ipads make it to where you can do more hands on activities.  You can use the touchscreen feature on an ipad.  For some people with disabilities ipads can make scrolling easier.  Ipads also have a really cool feature where you can talk into it, and it types what you say.

Instead of Chromebooks we should get ipads for school work, because Chromebooks make backpacks hard to carry. Also, Chromebooks are easily broken because there isn’t any way to protect them really. ipads are also a lot more hands on. Yes I know that ipads would also be really expensive to buy for all of the students. I feel that it would be worth the money to get us ipads because of all the great features.