Aiden Webster Featured Student

This+is+Aiden+Webster+using+a+filter+on+the+camera.+

This is Aiden Webster using a filter on the camera.

Sydney Douglas, Contributor

I heard many things about Aiden Webster(7th grade student at EMS) and in class I had the opportunity to interview him and I had to jump on it! And get his opinion on some topics.

Taking on school

Here is Aiden Webster’s opinion on 7th grade so far. “ I like to say that I’m a seventh grader and that I have survived the 6th grade”!  Said Aiden when he was asked what does he liked about being a 7th grader.  Aiden has high hopes for this seventh grade year”I feel like seventh grade will be a better year,because there’s a lot more opportunities”.  Some of the classes that he is taking are intro to 3D art and Animal science.  Aiden said he likes both of the classes! I was wondering what he would change about the Emporia Middle school and he said “probably the food it’s not that tasty”!  If he eats breakfast healthy cereal would prepare him for a long day of school.”not the sugary kind that has marshmallows [ Lucky Charm Cereal].  “Or Salad for breakfast”!  His favorite subject in school would be World Studies [which is a combination of Language Arts and Social Studies].  One thing he doesn’t like about school would be “how the school runs(The school wants you to remember stuff instead of learning stuff).  Last year when he was a 6th grader he wanted to be on Orange and he is on Purple because Aiden said older kids said “that’s where it’s at”!  This year he plans on doing the card after school activity[ Card games not tricks].  His goal this school year is “to be a good student like what everybody else wants”!

Aiden Webster Outside of School

One thing Aiden likes to do outside of school is “probably to go home and take a nap, look at memes or play minecraft on the computer”!  Aiden said “this is one that always gets me, but if I had to choose one it would probably be Pirates” when he was asked what is his favorite movie.  Last question of the interview was what is his favorite ice cream flavor “Chocolate Mint” said Aiden proudly!   

In conclusion Aiden has very good opinions over the school and just everyday life!  There was many things I learned about Aiden Webster during this interview!   I had a good time interviewing him!