The Life Of Bach

This is Bach

This is Bach

Will Samuels, Beat Reporter

Have you ever heard of Bach, the person who wrote the song Minuet? Did you ever want to dig deeper and hear about Bach’s life? If you have, this story will tell you how Bach went about the path of life.
Bach was born on March 31, 1685. Bach was born in Eisenach, Thuringia, Germany. At the age of 7, he went to school and learned Latin and did religious studies and much more. Later on, Bach turned 10 and found himself as an orphan. Soon, after the death of Bach’s parents, his older brother, Johann Christoper, took Bach in. Bach’s brother was an organist for a church and taught Bach some music. Bach eventually left his brother when he was 15.
Bach had an early career, it was being an organist for a church. This eventually helped Bach become the great composer he was. Soon after Bach got another job, teaching music, but he didn’t get along well with his students. Every now and then Bach would get scolded by the church for not rehearsing the students enough.
In 1717, Bach accepted a position to play music for Prince Leopold. Then, when he got to the Leopolds’ castle, Bach got to work right away. Bach started to compose concerts, pieces, dance suites, sonatas, and concertos for orchestra.
In 1740-1750, Bach’s last years on this planet were bad. Bach was struggling to see. Then, he went blind, had a stroke, and then died. Bach died on July 28, 1750. Many years later, after his death, his music became very popular. Lots of people started to play his music.
In conclusion, Bach had quite the life. He played for royalty and many more. Most people that play his music most likely play his most famous pieces. If Bach had lived from his stroke he could have made some very good pieces.

Bach’s Biography Some of Bach’s music: Minuet Fugue In G Minor