EMS Student Interview- Amiyah Russell

(Ems student Amiyah Russell)

Ethan Rhudy, Contributor

Amiyah has been kind to her peers since kindergarten, and is is a well rounded character in the story of EMS. She is supportive to her peers and always offers to help. She has an interesting perspective on everything she does.

Interview:

1. How are you feeling about this interview today?) “I’m feeling pretty good and excited to be here”
  2. Are you proud of the person you are?) I think that I’m not a terrible person, but I could always be better. But no matter what, I will never stop bothering my friends *laughs*
  3. Do you owe this awesome feat to anyone?) I think I owe my mom, because she does a lot of interviews and is on the radio sometimes for where she works.
  4. What grade are you in? Do you like it Amiyah?) I’m in 7th and so far it’s been good. We get more freedoms and that’s great.
  5. What’s your favourite subject in school. Why?) Art, because you don’t need to study it just depends on your imagination and talent.
  6. Any hobbies you want to tell me about?) At home I draw and I’m learning piano.
  7. Do you have any pets if so what are they?) I have a Yorkie named Holli. She was the runt.
  8. What elementary school did you go to?) I went to Walnut Elementary from kindergarten to fifth.
  9. Do you prefer dogs or cats? Why?) Cats because they are a lot easier to take care of and they don’t need constant attention like dogs.
  10. What’s your favourite food? Why?) Grapes, because they are sweet and sour and I like that I guess.

Amiyah  is a super cool friend, and she will help anyone even if she doesn’t like them. She likes art and music, two awesome activities.